Showing reviews 1-10 of 17 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 9th Mar 2015
i've been wanting a fusion synthesis fight sick for a long time finally got it and I'm loving it reaction time is great thank Eightarc
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jan 2015
I had wanted a fight stick for years but I could never bring myself to pay the price for a good stick. Eventually, I saved up the money and did some looking. I was going to go with a MadCatz pro stick, but When I saw that the Skullgirls FB page recommended eightarc fight sticks, I knew I had to take a look. I read reviews on here and on Amazon and compared and contrasted sticks and in the end, I decided to spoil myself and buy this stick above all others.
I could not be happier with my purchase. This stick functions insanely well, has sensitive buttons and the stick feels perfect. In fact, the stick also gives an audible click when you've reached the borders of your perimeter similar to a Guitar Hero guitar.
In conclusion, if you're for a pro stick that requires no upgrades right out of the box, spoil yourself and get this. If you can't afford it, I'm 100% confident that all the rest of eightarc/Qanba's sticks are amazing as well.
Posted by Tim Casey on 17th Dec 2014
I have purchased sticks for more than a decade and nothing comes close. I highly recommend anyone who is into fgs that this will be your final stop. Thank you very much for putting love and a little essence of your soul into these works of art!!! I will be purchasing more soon.
Posted by Makerrcat on 5th Sep 2014
I recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get serious about fighting games and want to go all out. It's well made and it looks sexy as hell. Otherwise just get a cheaper one.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Sep 2014
I didn't like the white buttons on the ebony and I didn't like the yellowish tint on the ivory. So glad I chose the Synthesis, it looks sick irl.
Quality of the stick is top notch . It does take about 2-4 weeks to fully adapt to from pad. But it is worth it :] My spacing is amazing on tekken right now. Back dash cancelling feel so natural. Moves like Lee's b2,ff wall carry where you do that punch 4-5 times in a row is alot easier to execute.
Posted by Mike on 12th Aug 2014
First off let me say this stick looks so sexy! The buttons took a little to get used to but once you get used to the stick it is very responsive. I use mine for the xbox360 not sure about the other systems. If your on a budget the q4 is just fine but the start button is on the stick itself which this one has the start button in the top panel away from the buttons.
Posted by Buttons on 7th Jul 2014
I was the last of my friends to switch from Pad to Fight Stick. I bought an eight arc fusion for the ease of switching consoles, and sturdy hardware. I love this stick, its heavier then a TE stick, and has a felt bottom. It stays planted on your lap perfectly. Everyone i've let use this stick has told me that its a great stick. I'll never use a pad again.
Posted by David on 2nd Jun 2014
Purchased this stick a few weeks ago, had ample time to put it through its paces. It performs and feels great. Built quite solid and looks beautiful, it should be the stick I use for a long time. I can't really think of anything I else I would want in a stick. Great work eightarc.
Posted by kuroReiko on 22nd May 2014
First I will start with the negative:
- The included headset fell apart as soon as I put my hands on it, and the sound quality was terrible.
- A square gate isn't exactly ideal for games like Street Fighter.
- No mode button to make your stick be read as either the D-Pad or the Analog Stick, unlike the Qanba Q4. Because of this, a small number of PC games won't work on this stick.
- Bits of the shell where just recycled from the Qanba Q4, such as there being a slot for the Start button along the face buttons.
- The manual is a Qanba Q4 manual.
- Lack of carrying handle, does not effect me personally, but it may bother others.
- No LED indicator for PS3/PC, but again this does not bother me.
Now for the good:
- A very solidly made stick. The first non-arcade stick I have touched that doesn't feel flimsy in any way. The door to hold your cord can be wobbly, but it doesn't feel like it'll break (and is very easy to reattach thanks to the small pegs, which will also be hard to break).
- You get a Sanwa JLF stick and OBSF 30mm buttons, which is an authentic Japanese arcade feel.
- The shell is easy to dismantle so you can replace the gate/buttons/stick* if needed. (*I doubt a Korean style stick can fit through the plate, but I have not tested or intended to test.)
- Being dual modded is great, and if playing on Windows, you can leave the stick as a 360 controller for most games to get the fancy blue light.
- The stick is beautiful to look at on top of just feeling great.
Overall, I really enjoy this stick and it is a worthwhile purchase for fighting game or just arcade-emulation enthusiasts. Since you get an authentic Japanese arcade feel, finding an arcade game this stick doesn't feel natural on is impossible.
Would I recommend paying the extra for the Synthesis? It honestly does not matter, if you feel like spoiling yourself; go for it.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Mar 2014
got this stick the other month and it is amazing. it feels great and performs even better.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 17 | Next